Chicken Ramen Soup (Simple)

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Chicken Ramen Soup from Master Sushi Chef Hiroyuki Terada
Watch our beef sushi with black truffle recipe: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jN85bEv7M0g

To buy your “Good Afternoon” merchandise, click here:

Follow Hiroyuki Terada:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/pages/NoVe-kitchen-and-bar/175557962456764
Instagram: https://instagram.com/chefhiroterada/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealSushiChef

Second Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MIAMISPICE68

Camera Man Channel: https://youtube.com/charlespreston

Watch More Hiroyuki Terada:
Recent Uploads: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4w6pxDkwuYuWPKACrEdlFbNXtFK52AU
Popular Videos: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4w6pxDkwuZYtstHx4FrAi8ftIz7sPvz
Extreme Series: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4w6pxDkwuY19AA30–T67M3K-WGriC8
Low Difficulty Recipes: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4w6pxDkwuYWch7Yc_lFyoSU9_M2Lvw5

Support our Patreon page to see exclusive content not seen on YouTube, videos that will make you a better sushi chef, and recipes that will dazzle your tastebuds…Master Sushi Chef Hiroyuki Terada shares his utmost intimate knowledge with you. https://www.patreon.com/diariesofamastersushichef

As always, we wish to thank all of our fans for spending time here with us on YouTube. We’re all humbled and grateful for all of you and for all the sweet, kind and spirited comments. See you in the next episode…

Send fan mail and products to be reviewed to:
Hiroyuki Terada
6815 Biscayne Blvd,
Suite 103-451
Miami, FL 33138

New videos every Sunday and Wednesday!

Business Inquiries: diariesofamastersushichef@gmail.com

———–

About Master Sushi Chef Hiroyuki Terada:

Master Sushi Chef Hiroyuki Terada is one of the top Japanese Chefs in the entire world and the most popular Japanese chef on YouTube.

At age 10, Terada learned the basics of sushi from his father and then went on to attend RKC Chef’s School in Kochi, Japan from 1987-1989. He soon earned a nickname for his fast knife, attention to detail, divine presentation and ability to create new dishes and accents based on traditional Japanese cuisine. After graduating RKC Chef School, he was called to serve under Master Chef Kondo at Yuzuan restaurant in Kochi, Japan from 1989-1992. Mr. Kondo is the master of Kansai style cooking, considered to be the high-end of Japanese cuisine. Terada earned the title Master Sushi Chef by becoming the standing head sushi chef & can serve Fugu (Japan Licensed) to the public.

———–

Chef Hiroyuki Terada is using the Minonokuni Matsu-1573 210mm Yanagi. Super Blue Steel. Can also be used for breaking down whole fish and chickens. But normally for slicing, sashimi, vegetables, meat etc.. This is Chef Hiro’s custom specked knife.

For more information on these knives, contact David Holly at david@knifemerchant.com or visit knifemerchant.com

Let us know how you enjoy your Minonokuni.

Knife Merchant
7887 Dunbrook Road
Suite H
San Diego, CA 92126
800-714-8226
www.knifemerchant.com

Comments

lee guankiat says:

i like how Hiro portion the food exactly the same for each bowl. I get very angry when my friend ordered the same dish but have more garnish or vegetables.

Tamahagane says:

Start a restaurant called Good Afternoon now NoVe is closed

Nazamroth Industries Operation Logs says:

Hey, I have been thinking about this a while ago, but ramen, especially this one, seems to me like a japanese version of the hungarian chicken soup(google will show you plenty of info if you search it)… or vice versa… whatever… that is not the important bit
I mean it has all the noodles, carrots, potato, a chicken or two, whatever else you want to include as well.

Anyway, do you think that one could serve it in a shop over there, and pass it as a local ramen variant without people realizing that it is not even from asia? O.o

Tizzy says:

Cured my cold just watching this

yella says:

niggas be sturrin up beef like campbells

Crystal Vasquez says:

Looks delicious and easy to make, I'm working on this dish now. 😀 Thank you!

Hugo David Ninanya de la Cruz says:

when will you make ceviche 🙂 from Peru?

Rafael Artiga says:

if you're sick of hungover this will bring you back from the dead.

Rafael Artiga says:

the chicken soup looks like something my mom would make and the added ramen it's something i would add drunk! it's a compliment, this looks like a simple hearty meal

John Mckay says:

Noticing fat is not skimmed off top during simmering. Not necessary or just left out? Thanks for more easier cooking Chef Terada.

colony4Life lk says:

I love hiro and camera man

Ryan Loco says:

I always admire Hiro, he is a humble person and a super talented chef! No doubt about it! But in this episode, I was wondering," Why is Hiro making ramen from instant noodle, just adding up chicken meat, vegetables, and soup stock from the ramen package itself?" This is NOT a chef would show people on youtube where thousands of his followers would watch it! It's kind of disappointing for me to be honest.

Guy Martin says:

Master Chef, another amazing dish! Love it, and it works with Shrimp and Crawfish bothe make their own amazing flavor and just must try it with both of these. Do add heart of celery though to crafish. I think you will be suprised at the flavor. I make a sauce enough for ricce or ramen noodle. Love it on well made sushi rice. If you please could you do cideo instructing in detail proper sushi rice? I know you may have but surely a update might be in order? I hope im not out of line thank yoi for all you give us here. Thank you Master Chef…

Fuego D says:

Wanna see that Frog video…..I knew they were going to take it down…. should've watched it when I had the chance…please repost it

ripcurl50 says:

Is it just me or are the dishes kinda getting more boring?

IEANO says:

hi, can you pls make a detailed video how to prepeare sushi rice + the ingredients, without the rice cookers.. Thnx man 😉

Mr.panda says:

Please tell me hiro is tryna get his old hair back (the picture y’all showed with him and his car)

john carlo basilio says:

This really looks good hiro, boiling the chicken with ginger will surely taste good 🙂

blackdog196 says:

Shouldn't you flip the board between cutting the meats and the veggies?

Harrison Jaquez says:

Hiro Terada, I have a fast food restaurant and I havent come up with the Japanese food style yet, but trust me that I have made many different kind of sushi I learned from you. Next month I will introduce in my business some kind of sushi that I have seen in your channel :). I have made Ramen from chicken, too before and I can see that just like sushi, Ramen is a whole world, too. Thank you for always teaching us. You are my favorite Japanese sushi chef!!! Doumo arigatou Gozaimasu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! greetings from Dominican Republic

BuddhaBelly says:

Someone buy the man a ladle please.

Isaac. acx says:

GOODAFTERNOIN PLS RESPOND

Isaac. acx says:

RESPOND TO ME

Isaac. acx says:

IT WAS ON MY RECCOMENDATION SECTION AND LIKE I WAS GONNA SAVE IT FOR LATER BECAUSE I WAS EATIBG BUT LIKE I WANT TO WATCH IT OMGGGGG

Isaac. acx says:

1 russet potato
About 18 Baby carrots
1 Yellow onion
7 Green onions
6 cups water

Instructions

1. Fill large stockpot with water and heat to a rolling boil.
2. Slice chicken drumsticks or thighs in strips and add to stockpot.
3. Cut onion – cut off both ends, peel off skin. Slice one half lengthwise, then horizontally into quarters. Place into pot. Then cut next half into lengthwise strips and add to pot.
4. Take large ball of ginger and cut into strips. Add to pot.
5. Cut ends and green tips from green onions. Save for later. Slice white to green stalks halfway through their middle making even parts. Make slits halfway into each green onion half. Add to pot.
6. Add baby carrots to pot.
7. Let ingredients boil for 35 to 40 minutes.
8. While soup is boiling, peel potato. Slice into thin strips. Add to pot. Boil for another 10 minutes.
9. Add ramen chicken spice from both ramen packs to pot. Stir and taste. Remove from heat.
10. Now boil ramen noodles. Add noodles to boiling water and cook to desired tenderness.
11. In the meantime, slice remaining green onion parts lengthwise for garnish.
12. Once cooked, remove ramen noodles from pot and place into sieve to dispense excess moisture. Add equal parts to two separate bowls.
13. Add one chicken drumstick (or thigh) to each bowl of ramen. Top with desired amount of stock and vegetable mixture onto ramen and chicken.
14. Top with sliced green onion and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!

Y'all are welcome.